Explore the unspoilt Coast of North Cornwall from Lakefield Caravan Park:
Lakefield Caravan Park is situated in an ideal position for touring the north coast, set in a beautiful secluded valley yet with easy access to the A39 it is the ideal spot to experience what the area has to offer.
The north coast has stunning scenery and beautiful sandy surfing clean beaches. North Cornwall has many miles of coastal paths and footpaths to explore and enjoy. There are many ways to see the coast but if you feel like being more active then you can cycle the camel trail, kayak, canoe, surf, horse ride, fly a micro-lite, the list is endless. We have it all!
The modern toilet shower block is at the entrance to the site and provides clean facilities with free hot water and showers and coin operated laundry facilities. None are fully accessible for wheelchair users, however as much provision as possible has been made. The site has 2 drinking water points within the site to fill water barrels and a waste and chemical disposal point at the back of the toilet block. There are also 2 large sinks at t end of the toilet block suitable for washing up or rinsing out wet suits.
- Play Area - There is a designated space provided for ball games. There is no play equipment on site.
- Dog Exercise Area - We have a designated space for exercising dogs. Campers are politely asked to keep their dogs on leads when n the site but a 3.5 acre field is provided throughout the season for off lead exercise.
- Waste Disposal - There are 2 main area for waste disposal at the 2 main water points. These bins are emptied daily.
- Wifi - Available on the whole of the site (connect and pay)
- Phone/Electrical Appliance Charging - Can be done at reception for a nominal fee
- Ice block Freezing - Can be done at reception FOC
Did you Know?
Lakefield also runs a very well equipped Equestrian Centre just about a minute's walk from the caravan park. If you would be interested in going for a ride, or taking a lesson with a BHS qualified instructor, you just have to ask!